Searching the News Library is free. Download articles you want for only $4.95 each.
Documents 5 - 14 of about 1,065 matching the query, best matches first.
CONSOL AGREES TO STREAM CLEANUP SETTLEMENT AT CLAY-NICHOLAS VALLEY FILL
- treatment system aimed at resolving water quality problems at four of its mining complexes in north-central West Virginia. Reach Ken Ward Jr. at email@example.com or 304-348-1702....
Published: Thursday, December 01, 2011
ENERGY MINGO COAL-TO-GAS PLANT BREAKS GROUND
- over several years. The company plans to buy coal from area mines. Reach Eric Eyre at firstname.lastname@example.org or 304-348-4869. Reach Ken Ward Jr. at email@example.com or 304-348-1702....
Published: Tuesday, May 10, 2011
COAL IN THE FEDERAL COURT CHAMBERS ALLOWS SELENIUM LAWSUITS TO PROCEED
- the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency issued specific objections to the move. The companies appealed, and the state Environmental Quality Board issued a ruling it said stayed the compliance deadline until a full appeal could be heard....
Published: Friday, April 01, 2011
DOE PANEL URGES GAS DRILLING REFORMS
- and incidents have occurred with shale gas development, and uncertainties about impacts need to be quantified and clarified." Reach Ken Ward Jr. at firstname.lastname@example.org or 304-348-1702....
Published: Friday, August 12, 2011
ALPHA TO BUY MASSEY $8.5B DEAL MUST BE OK'D BY FEDERAL REGULATORS
- 2009, Alpha bought Foundation Coal Holdings for $2 billion to add low-cost steam coal to its existing metallurgical coal holdings. Reach Ken Ward Jr. at email@example.com or 304-348-1702....
Published: Sunday, January 30, 2011
DEP GEARS UP FOR NEW MARCELLUS DUTIES FILLING 14 POSITIONS COULD TAKE A YEAR OR MORE, AGENCY CHIEF SAYS
- in the state. Critics have said the legislation does not go nearly far enough, and have promised efforts to strengthen protection for water quality, communities near drilling operations and for surface landowners who don't hold title...
Published: Tuesday, December 27, 2011
CONSOL GETS PERMIT IN EPA DEAL
- while environmental groups have argued the Obama administration is not going far enough and should ban mountaintop removal. Reach Ken Ward Jr. at firstname.lastname@example.org or 304-348-1702....
Published: Wednesday, March 02, 2011
TRUE COST OF COAL WOULD BE TRIPLE, HARVARD ASSERTS
- mind. Our reliance on fossil fuels is proving costly for society, negatively impacting our wallets and our quality of life." Reach Ken Ward Jr. at email@example.com or 304-348-1702....
Published: Thursday, February 17, 2011
CONFIDENTIAL MASSEY DOCUMENT CITES NEED FOR IMPROVEMENTS 'TONE AND MESSAGE,' NOT SAFETY, WERE AMONG TROUBLE AREAS LISTED
- at numerous Massey mines - including Upper Big Branch - but took no concrete actions to try to remedy the problems. Reach Ken Ward Jr. at firstname.lastname@example.org or 304-348-1702....
Published: Friday, June 03, 2011
MINING CRACKDOWN COULD TAKE HIT IN GOP BUDGET BILL
- using any money to develop, carry out, implement, or otherwise enforce new rules to protect streams from mining damage. Reach Ken Ward Jr. at email@example.com or 304-348-1702....
Published: Wednesday, February 23, 2011