Searching the News Library is free. Download articles you want for only $4.95 each.
Documents 12 - 21 of about 17,582 matching the query, best matches first.
LA. ENVIRONMENTAL ADVOCATE PRAISES NEW WEST VIRGINIA OFFICE
- people learn how to prepare their presentations and present their side." Fontenot, perhaps the nation's only other full-time state environmental advocate, was in West Virginia this week to meet with Wendy Radcliff. Radcliff was hired...
Published: Thursday, December 15, 1994
- the agency can beef up enforcement actions statewide, according to the 24-page report. Wendy Radcliff, chief of the DEP Office of Environmental Advocate, wrote the report based on a series of town meetings she organized in October and...
Published: Saturday, January 14, 1995
DEP WORKSHOP TO FOCUS ON WATER QUALITY
- how environmental enforcement strategies and environmental regulations are developed and enforced. Wendy Radcliff, chief of the environmental advocate office, said, "Understanding the process will enable people to contribute more effectively...
Published: Thursday, October 05, 1995
INDUSTRY, CITIZENS TESTIFY AT DEP ENVIRONMENTAL ADVOCATE
- Division of Environmental Protection public hearing held to take comments on regulations outlining the purposes of the DEP Office of Environmental Advocate DEP Director David C. Callaghan named Wendy Radcliff, a 25-year-old activist,...
Published: Tuesday, July 19, 1994
CALLAGHAN WANTS TO KEEP ADVOCATE
- down the road." Callaghan praised a series of town meetings across the state last year held by Wendy Radcliff, chief of the advocate office, to gauge public opinion about environmental issues and DEP actions. At several of those meetings,...
Published: Tuesday, January 31, 1995
ADVOCATE ENVIRONMENT NEEDS FRIEND
- even after the advocate position he pushed for was added. Even DEP Director David Callaghan, who has been at odds with the new environmental advocate, Wendy Radcliff, supports keeping the post intact. The office is invaluable in ensuring...
Published: Friday, February 03, 1995
PEOPLE'S ADVOCATE JOB WASN'T A GRUBB GIVEAWAY
- between the two is the salaries. The Mail tried to find something sinister in the appointment of Wendy Radcliff, a 25-year-old environmental, labor and political activist, to the newly created advocate position. Sen. David Grubb, D-Kanawha,...
Published: Thursday, August 11, 1994
DEP OFFICIALS TOLD TO DROP POLITICS, CONSIDER PUBLIC OPINION
- see much environmental protection." Forman was among the 15 people who turned out for the next to last town meeting organized by environmental advocate chief Wendy Radcliff. The final meeting is tonight from 7 to 9 at Braxton County...
Published: Thursday, November 03, 1994
Lonely advocate Nixon deserves staff
- Advocate Pam Nixon on her own, required to ask for help from other secretaries who serve other bosses. Smith served with former Environmental Advocate Wendy Radcliff for four years. She knew the ropes and undoubtedly provided invaluable...
Published: Saturday, February 27, 1999
GROUP ACCUSED OF ILLEGAL LOBBYING
- federal funds, it is barred from lobbying Congress. Yet the group is doing just that, according to Wendy Radcliff, environmental advocate for the state Division of Environmental Protection. "The IMCC has strayed from its original goals...
Published: Sunday, July 21, 1996