Searching the News Library is free. Download articles you want for only $4.95 each.
Documents 3 - 12 of about 11,144 matching the query, best matches first.
CARBON CAPTURE FACING NUMEROUS HURDLES
- to about twice as much eventual crop loss, rainfall changes, and other impacts that increase with warming," the report said. Reach Ken Ward Jr. at firstname.lastname@example.org or 304-348-1702....
Published: Saturday, July 17, 2010
COALFIELD ECONOMIES W.VA. COOL TO OBAMA AID BID LESS-STRICT EPA, NOT JUST MONEY, NEEDED, REPS SAY
- that take advantage of our resources - which will lead to economic growth, a more reliable grid, and more West Virginia jobs. Reach Ken Ward Jr. at email@example.com, 304-348-1702 or follow @kenwardjr on Twitter....
Published: Sunday, July 12, 2015
OBAMA’S ‘CLEAN POWER PLAN’ ‘A MUCH TOUGHER ROAD’ FOR W.VA.FINAL EPA RULE ON CO2 RAISES STATE’S EMISSIONS CUTS FROM 20% TO 37%
- generation, and renewable generation, will remain generally consistent with what their trends would be in the absence of this rule. Reach Ken Ward Jr. at firstname.lastname@example.org, 304-348-1702 or follow @kenwardjr on Twitter....
Published: Wednesday, August 05, 2015
- Meeting between Manchin, Whitehouse gives hope to those who wish for climate change legislation Editor: Thank you for Ken Ward’s summary of the meeting between Senators Joe Manchin and Sheldon Whitehouse, D-R.I. If a senator from coal...
Published: Friday, August 22, 2014
N.Y. MAYOR GIVES MILLIONS TO FIGHT NEW COAL PLANTS
- that recognizes the vital role that coal plays in our nation's energy portfolio both now and into the future," Manchin said. Reach Ken Ward Jr. at email@example.com or 304-348-1702....
Published: Friday, July 22, 2011
CLIMATE LEGISLATION JAY BACKS ENERGY BILL SHIFT SENATOR WANTS EPA GREENHOUSE GAS ACTIONS BLOCKED 2 YEARS
- Smith, said of it, "The amount of money dedicated to coal in this bill is remarkable, and the future of coal will be intact." Reach Ken Ward Jr. at firstname.lastname@example.org or 304-348-1702....
Published: Saturday, July 24, 2010
OUR VIEWS HATFIELD AN EXAMPLE OF STRONG LEADERSHIP SLAIN COAL EXECUTIVE EXHIBITED COURAGE, COMPASSION, HARD WORK
- a shock. “It’s just absolutely unbelievable,” Bill Raney, president of the West Virginia Coal Association, told the Gazette-Mail’s Ken Ward Jr. “I never heard anybody say anything bad about him. He was a true Southern gentleman.” Hatfield,...
Published: Thursday, May 26, 2016
BILL HURTS CARBON CAPTURE EFFORTS, HOUSE PANEL TOLD
- emissions-reducing technologies." Testifying at Thursday's hearing, acting EPA assistant administrator for air Janet McCabe said the Manchin-Whitfield bill would not only block important emissions limits, but also slow the development...
Published: Friday, November 15, 2013
W.VA. ALREADY MEETS SMOG STANDARD EPA IS DELAYING
- Virginias congressional delegation, including Democrat Sen. Joe Manchin, are co-sponsors of Capitos legislation or of the companion House bill. Reach Ken Ward Jr. at email@example.com, 304-348-1702 or follow @kenwardjr on Twitter....
Published: Thursday, June 08, 2017
MANCHIN HOPING FOR SUCCESS WITH MORE FOCUSED MINE SAFETY BILL
- The Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions has yet to take up the Byrd bill for a hearing or a vote. Reach Ken Ward Jr. at firstname.lastname@example.org, 304-348-1702 or follow @kenwardjr on Twitter....
Published: Friday, April 22, 2016